Workstation software for PC, Mac and Linux
UCware Desktop Client and Web Client: the dream team for frequent callers.
Intuitive and cross-platform
Whether you are a Windows user, work with a Mac, or feel at home on a Linux-based platform, UCware has the right CTI application for you: its Desktop Client for Windows and Web Client for browsers. Both versions are based on the same concept of a clearly structured and intuitive application. What's special about UCware is that one licence allows you to use both versions, giving you flexibility and a safe investment.
- UCware CTI applications are intuitive to use throughout and can be fully personalised. A simple mouse-click, for instance, lets you take a call, which you can then route to the right extension using drag and drop. The user interface can be personalised so each user sees only the information they want.
- Our clients transform your computer into a telephony hub. All important information is available on your desktop, such as the presence status of internal lines, lists of calls, or telephone directories.
- UCware has an ingenious range of functionality: call waiting/hold/toggle, call pick-up, call forwarding and a dial pad offer everything a state-of-the-art attendant console needs.
- For greater flexibility and efficiency, licences are not linked to a specific platform or interface language.
- Administration is straightforward, with centrally managed updates for the workstation software. This is of particular benefit in large-scale environments with many client installations.
- UCware Desktop Client for Windows and
UCware Web Client for browsers
Licence: € 59.00 | Subscription € 10.62 pa
|All licences are for concurrent use. All prices are net prices exclusive of VAT.|
- UCware Desktop Client
- Native .NET/C# application for Microsoft Windows 7 and 8.1.
- UCware Web Client,
HTML5 application for web browsers such as
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 10 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox, version 37 or higher
- Google Chrome, version 41 or higher
- Google Android browser, version 4.0 or higher
- Apple Safari, version 5.1 or higher
- Apple mobile Safari, iOS version 6.1 or higher
- Opera, version 12.1 or higher
Range of functionality
- Making or routing calls using drag and drop
- Lists of dialled, missed and answered calls with a callback function
- Caller queue to display active calls
- Indication of presence status of internal lines as available, busy, logged out or DND (do not disturb); own status can be set to DND
- Internal lines are shown or hidden based on specific criteria (logged on or off, DND)
- Access to the central telephone directories
- Display of call groups for internal lines
- Dial pad for entering telephone numbers
- Filters for internal lines and telephone directories
- Personalisation of user interface
- Multilingual user interface
- Call pick-up (of incoming calls for other lines)
- uaCSTA support for remote control of compatible terminal equipment
- Selection of call forwarding profiles
- Signalling (visual) of incoming and outgoing calls
- Central update management
- Call routing (call waiting/hold/toggle)
UCware Desktop Client
- System notifications to indicate incoming and outgoing calls
- System shortcut for dialling numbers from other applications (configurable using copy and paste)
UCware Web Client