Strong performance for the switchboard
The UCware attendant console: a powerful and intuitive software application for busy switchboards.
Efficient call routing
The UCware attendant console is designed for all switchboards with a large call volume. Thanks to the clearly structured display of call queues and extensions, plus direct keyboard operability, each of your agents can efficiently route several hundreds of calls every day. Seamless integration with the overall UCware system also ensures an exceptionally high performance.
If required, several UCware attendant consoles can be combined to form a virtual switchboard. This lets agents help each other in handling calls, while the solution’s scalability makes it perfect for growing requirements.
- The UCware attendant console transforms your computer into an efficient switchboard for telephony applications. You have all major functions and information at your fingertips.
- With its broad range of features, such as call waiting/hold/toggle, call queuing, and call prioritisation, the UCware software has everything a state-of-the-art attendant console needs.
- You can even scale the application to any size you may need by combining several UCware attendant consoles to form a virtual switchboard.
- Keyboard operability and headset integration deliver maximum user friendliness.
- As you enter a number, you are shown whether an extension is available or not.
- Caller ID and name resolution for internal and external directory entries
- Display and handling of an unlimited number of call queues
- Status display for internal lines (available, busy, DND, logged out) and name resolution on entering the destination number
- Prioritisation of specific calls in a queue
- Park orbit for temporarily parking any number of calls (accessible to all agents)
- Attended transfer (announced call transfer)
- Blind transfer (unannounced call transfer) incl. fallback to the agent if the transfer fails
- Joining an ongoing call (speaking to both parties)
- Joining an ongoing call (speaking only to internal parties; this is an emergency feature, also referred to as “whisper”)
- Workflow functions can be accessed directly via the keyboard and headset
- Different lists of calls for call queues and agents
- Favourites (can be edited)
- Option of combining several UCware attendant consoles to form a virtual switchboard
- Login/logout/pause functions for agents
- Font size can be adjusted during runtime
- Supported languages: English, German
- UCware IP PBX “Enterprise” or “Site” edition
- PC system running Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- 24" (or larger) full HD screen
- Telephone and headset