Anywhere PE Viewer software has been discontinued since April 05, 2013.
Anywhere PE Viewer is a cross-platform tool for exploring PE (Portable Executable) files (EXE, DLL). Anywhere PE Viewer supports both, the 32-bit PE format and the 64-bit PE+ format.
With Anywhere PE Viewer, you can inspect all PE headers, view export tables and import tables (See How to view the dependencies of a DLL or EXE file?) and resources.
Anywhere PE Viewer can generate HTML reports with all information from headers, export some types of resources (RT_ICO, RT_STRING, AVI) into files (see How to extract icons from EXE, DLL, OCX and SCR files and get ICO files?) and compute the PE checksum.
Here are some sample reports:
Anywhere PE Viewer is a cross-platform application. Written entirely in Java, it works on different platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, IBM OS/2 and Linux. Read more about Anywhere PE Viewer on the Java platform.
- Java™ Runtime Environment version 1.6 or higher.
- APEV PX — a console version of Anywhere PE Viewer for command-line batch mode use
- How to extract icons from EXE, DLL, OCX and SCR files and get ICO files?
- How to view the dependencies of a DLL or EXE file?
- How to view the DLL/EXE export table and the import table if the QuickView command is unavailable under Windows 2000 and XP?
- How to view the DLL export table while developing a JNI application for the Java platform?
- Native function declarations and java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
- Anywhere PE Viewer on the Java platform
- APEV PX is a console version of Anywhere PE Viewer for command-line batch mode use
- Reading Windows ICO files in Java